I’m Fede, a native Spanish teacher from Argentina who loves travelling, exploring different cultures, meeting people from abroad, playing music, taking photos and of course… teaching!
• My classes are organized by communicative functions, like introducing yourself, writing a review or buying something in a shop. We are going to learn useful words, common expressions and the specific grammar you need for each function.
• My work is based on the communicative approach, which takes the best of each teaching method and is highly effective.
• I’ve been teaching different subjects for more than nine years and I never stop studying to improve my methodological skills.
• I’ve been certified as a Spanish Teacher by International House World Organisation with distinction.
• I was born in Buenos Aires and I have lived all my life in Argentina, but I also visited many other Spanish speaking countries.
• I think that the video and audio video quality is important for the class, that’s why I work with an HD camera designed for streaming.