I am a native British English speaker from London, UK, with two years of online teaching experience with people from all over the world.
I hold TESL and TEFL certificates. I believe the best way to learn the English language is through free conversation, focused around one's interests. For example a very popular lesson is my daily news lesson, where we read and discuss articles which interest you.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
• A fun and dynamic lesson!
• I will base our lessons around YOUR needs and interests.
• Grammar and pronunciation corrections
• English vocabulary and phrases
• I want you to get the maximum benefit from the short time we have together, so I aim to keep you INTERESTED, ENGAGED and always IMPROVING.
I have lived in Abu Dhabi, Kenya, Uganda, Singapore, and Malaysia and also traveled to Switzerland, Dubai, Tanzania, Botswana, Addis Ababa, Indonesia and Thailand. It has been a great journey and I have met and taught so many great people along the way.
I love to teach others the English language as it provides them with another means of communication and also gives me great gratitude.