1.As a noun, it means "moment"，表示具体的，比较短的时间点或者时间段。
2. As an adverb, it means "constantly" or "at all times". It can also mean "in a moment" or "momentarily".
The examples of 时刻 structure
1.As a noun
时刻 can function as the headword in an Attributive-Headword phrase, and the attributive in the phrase can be either a pronoun, a numeral-measure word, an adjective/adjective phrase, verb phrase, or other type of words or phrases.
· 哪个时刻 [nǎɡè shíkè] – which moment
· 任何时刻 [rènhé shíkè] – any moment
· 每一个时刻 [měi yīɡè shíkè] – every moment
· 关键(的)时刻 [ɡuānjiàn (de) shíkè] – critical moment
· 重要(的)时刻 [zhònɡyào (de) shíkè] – important moment
· 最开心的时刻 [zuì kāixīn de shíkè] – happiest moment
· 最难过的时刻 [zuì nánɡuò de shíkè] – saddest moment
· 最难忘的时刻 [zuì nánwànɡ de shíkè] – most unforgettable moment
· 令人紧张的时刻 [lìnɡrén jǐnzhānɡ de shíkè] – giving rise to a tense moment
I always remind myself that I should study hard to get into a good university.
Fùmǔ shíkè ɡuānzhù zhe háizi de chénɡzhǎnɡ.
Parents are always concerned about the growth of their children.
Jīhuì zǒnɡshì liú ɡěi nàxiē shíkè zhǔnbèi zhe de rén de.
Opportunities are always for those who are ready.
时刻 can also be used in the word "时刻表" which means "timetable or schedule". However, it refers only to schedules relating to transportation such as a train schedule, flight schedule, subway schedule etc. It usually sets out departure times, arrivals times and may also include any scheduled stops or wait times.
This is the schedule for Guangzhou – Beijing flights. From the schedule below, you can find the departure and arrival times for all Guangzhou– Beijing flights.
This is the Guangzhou to Beijing train schedule. From the train schedule below, you can find out important details regarding the scheduled Guangzhou to Beijing train ride. The train leaves the departure station of Guangzhou South at 11:13 and arrives at the final destination station of Beijing West at 20:53, the total travel time is 9 hours and 40 minutes (see the time highlighted in yellow below). In addition, the schedule below also tells us when and where the train stops along the route. For example, the train arrives in Shaoguan at 12:04 and departs from there at 12:06, for a total stop time of 2 minutes (see the time highlighted in blue below).